Wednesday 24 May 2017

Ninth Meeting in Turkey



The flight was fantastic, I love airplanes.
When we arrived our family was waiting for us at the Hotel. The first evening I was a little worried, it was my first experience travelling alone, but then my host family makes me feel at home, they were very friendly and kind and took care of me.
Izmir is a really beautiful city with its modern palaces, the sea and all the shops.
I liked the food apart for the soup (I don’t like it), Gorkem’s mum was fantastic. At school they had a lot of presents for us, they were very well organized. We visited fantastic places such as Ephesus…I was so impressed!!!
Elia Di Marco



I think that Erasmus+ has been a wonderful experience. In a week I had the opportunity to learn about different ways of living, to improve my English,to taste different foods and I met so many people from Spain,Portugal, Poland, Turkey, Latvia and Lithuania. . They were very nice and generous. I miss them so much!
 In Turkey my host family was very polite and generous. Turkey is an interesting country.
The school was big.
 The school time was well organized and the trips were very interesting.
 For me it was a very important experience and I had a lot of fun.
Fabryne De Melo



Hi everybody!
My name is Luke and I am a member of the Italian group that participated at the 9th meeting in Turkey. I think that the Erasmus+ project is an opportunity for all students to improve English, but also to meet new people outside their own country who speak a foreign language. In addition to this you can try different food but come in touch with cultures. Despite having made only one meeting I enjoyed was it and I feel the emotion to visit a new country. These experiences are useful to remove prejudice you may have on people living in a different country.
A big kiss to the family!
Luca Patuzzi





This experience was very positive and interesting, the town was very beautiful and the family that hosted me was very friendly and helpful.
The Turkey is beautifull. I like the Turkish food.
The school is big and time was well organized and the trips were very interesting.
I wish to repeat it in future because It helps to remove prejudices and fears you have before leaving.
In Turkey my host family was very polite and generous.
Thomas Rossi



THANKS Turkish team, we had a great experience in Izmir!

The Italian Team

No comments:

Post a Comment