Saturday 27 May 2017

9th meeting in Turkey





                                             Fantastic country- fantastic people



1. It is a beautiful city
2.People are so friendly.

3.Weather was so good.
4.Food was so delicious.
5.I meet new friends from Spain,Italy,Latvia,Izmir,Antalya.
6.The trips around city were amazing.
7.Turkish teachers were amazing too.
8.Activities were really good.
9.I met new religion and new traditions.
10.I met Turkish music and dance.
Vilius Kukenys


       Hi everyone! My name is Ugne and I participated in this project as Lithuanian student. Firstly, I would like to say, how happy and greatful to all the teachers and students I am for this amazing opportunity to be a part of this project and to meet new cultures, people and of course all of you! I also would like to thank to Aylin and her family for such a warm hosting during the meeting in Turkey! 

                             



                                    Thank you one more time for all the unforgettable moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment