Friday 26 February 2016

Third meeting in Spain

     Erasmus+ in Seville, Spain was one of the best                                    experiences in our lives



 In this amazing city I met a lot of unique people from different countries and cultures. My host family was also absolutely approachable and they accepted me gladly as well. My family gave me a great opportunity to know the Spanish culture even better, for instance, to try their traditional food and etc. They introduced me to all the most beautiful and interesting places in Seville such as Seville cathedral, The Plaza de España, Metropol Parasol. In addition, we also have visited Granada and Alhambra, which impressed all of us. All in all, I believe that I will never forget this incredible trip, because I have learned so much in just one week and, of course, my second family!
(Gabija Maskvitytė, Lithuania)


To begin with, I believe that Erasmus+ is one of the best experiences I ever had in my life. I think that everyone should be brave and try it,  because like example, for me it was an amazing and very practicable time spent with  wonderful and different people. In fact, I glad that in Spain meeting I got to such a pleasant and sociable family - Loli and Natalia. It was great that those people so kindly admired me as their own family member. To sum up, the best things about all that travel were that we met a lot of new people, became close friends with them, also,we improved our English speaking skills and eventually, we learned so many things about other countries, such as France, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Latvia, Turkey, Italy, and of course, their culture and traditions, that was very interesting and impressive.
(Agnė Gedyminaitė, Lithuania)




I enjoyed Erasmus + project in Seville, it was a really great opportunity for me, because it helped me to understand and to know better different cultures and their traditions. Besides, this project helps to improve English speaking skills and using it abroad, so I feel that now I can communicate with foreigners freely and without any pressure. Also Erasmus+ gave me possibility to see well known places in Seville and Granada cities. I‘m really glad that I had such a wonderful opportunity to try myself in abroad!
                                                                                                   Ignas Kazokas, Lithuania)




The Erasmus+ week, when we were in Seville, was one of the best days in my life. There I met wonderful people, experienced a lot of new things. We have explored the city of Seville and Granada, which were really amazing. Also, in school we had activities which helped to know culture differences and similarities between other countries. One of the best things was the living in the families. People, which I lived together became the part of my life.  I will never forget them and the stunning Spain.

(Salvijus Jasiūnas, Lithuania)

No comments:

Post a Comment