Thursday 18 May 2017

Ninth Meeting in Turkey


From the 7th to 13th May we were in Izmir for the ninth meeting of the project. The aim for this meeting was improving English language skills in which the students realized a role play activity.  
Before the meeting, teachers prepared videos about how to use the adjectives in a sentence
The first day of the meeting, the students made warm up activities at the school. We were very well received by the students of the Girne Secondary High School.







On Wednesday, the Multiplier Event took place in Izmir. Intellectual Output (O1) and Intellectual Output (O2) were introduced and information was given about the Flipped Learning and about how to Flipp English Classroom. All partners shared their experiences during the implementation of the project, which was very nice.
During workshop times, the international working groups worked with in the big enthusiasm on Drama Activities and Turkish Art of Ebru”&“Planting” activities.




We visited so many historical places The Agora, Ephesus, Selcuk Museum
Sirince, House of Virgin Mary and Kusadası. These cultural trips were so great experience for the students and very enriching. They learned so many things about Turkish culture and tradition.







On the last day, participants received certificates and there was a farewell party for students which was a very pleasant time for them.
I want to thanks the host students, host teachers, school board and Ayla Savasci for the outstanding organization. Everything was perfect.




Turkey! This country for many people frightens, and I can´tdeny that at first, when I was told that I had been chosen for this trip, for the last mobility of the Flipped Learning Project, it scared me a bit, , but even so I said YES to this challenge.
May 7th, 2017, this day I will never forget.. I saw all that fear disappear and that country would be a unique experience. And it was…it was unforgettable! Totally different from Portugal.
Completely affable population, always willing to help, I noticed it mainly in the way they received us,  5 * people.
Izmir, the most beautiful city I have ever seen, every fantastic monument, especially the Clock Tower, the house of the Virgin Mary and Ephesus, which I simply loved.
Without a doubt, having said YES to this challenge was the best yes of my life!
Thank you Erasmus +, thank you Epralima!      

Carolina Araújo

Turkey! When I was told that I had been chosen for the last mobility of students of this project, I was surprised. At first I wasn´t going to accept, due to the fear of being in a very different country, and because it is a country that constantly suffers attacks. But when they mentioned the city, I researched and was completely surprised by the beaches but mainly with the streets of this magnificent city. The culture is completely different from Portugal and the people are extremely friendly and very smiling. The reception was undoubtedly astounding, from the teachers and the students, always willing to help, the way the activities were prepared strictly. This project was undoubtedly one of the best experiences of my life. 

Patrícia Matos




                                                                Portuguese Team

No comments:

Post a Comment