Sunday 22 November 2015

The First Meeting in Portugal


Erasmus+ KA2 Project

FLwICT

THE FIRST MEETING IN PORTUGAL
(from 15 to 21 November)



Dear Teammates,

As you know, we have realized the first meeting of the project in Portugal. It was the most important meeting for us because we would meet each other for the first time, set the project's ground rules there. I think you agree with me that it was a really nice meeting. We conducted our agenda successfully and learned so many thing about the screencast programs such as Jing, Snagit, Camtasia and Lucidpress. 

Last week, we had the opportunity to get to know each other. And, now I feel lucky myself, because I work with people who are awfully nice and hardworking. I believe that we will do so many great jobs in this project.

Lastly, I would like to thank to Epralima School's principal, Carla, Sandra and the staff  for this excellent organization in Portugal.

Best Regards,

Ayla Savasci
The Main Coordinator of the Project

No comments:

Post a Comment